The Busan Party Planners has returned after a brief hiatus to bring back the popular “Dressed White Party” on June 1st.
Held at an undisclosed location at Gwangalli Beach, the event is limited to the first 60 people who purchase tickets.
According to the organizers, here’s what you can expect:
– Exclusive location offering unparalleled views of Gwangan bridge (location will be revealed upon ticket payment)
– Welcome drink (sparkling wine)
– Buffet dinner AND two other drinks (red or white wine, beer, soft drink).
– Additional drinks can be purchased on-site at a special discounted price of 15%.
– Cocktail bar run by the well-known Haeundae Standard Bar.
– Pictures taken by a professional photographer.
– Entertainment including two different deejays and a surprise performance. (sponsored by BNCT).
Tickets for the event run 90,000 won for a single or 170,000 won for two and can be reserved here.