- The Busan International Food Expo has been a part of BEXCO since the start of the latter. This year’s event will take place June 19~22 (Wed~Sat) at BEXCO’s Exhibition Center 1 (Hall 1). The event has grown rapidly through the enthusiastic support of participating companies and visitors and is gaining recognition as the largest food industry expo outside Seoul. Beginning this year, it will showcase small but strong farms and Sixth Industrial Revolution-certified farms and corporations in Korea. Through assistance for Korean agricultural companies in the form of promotional campaigns and sales route entry, and enabling consumers to communicate directly with farmers, this event will help companies enhance both their capabilities and their revenues as they build relations with consumers and provide high-quality products.
Showcasing food from all eight Korean provinces, the Expo will feature a variety of taste-testing events (for food and beverages) as well as equipment and products actually in use at processing plants. There will also be an experience area to try new products that have yet to be released and are expected to become trend-setters in the food industry.
Also, through export & purchase consultations that match companies with foreign buyers (in East Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe, etc.) and buyer consultation meetings with representatives from large Korean distributors, this event aims to provide participating companies with the greatest possible marketing benefits. Seminars will be held on a variety of related fields towards development of the personnel that will run the industry in the future. Further information about this event is available on the Expo’s official website.
○ Period: June 19 – June 22, 2019
○ Venue: BEXCO
○ Hours: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
○ Cost: 5,000 won (Free Admission with pre-registration)
○ Hosted by: Busan Metropolitan City, Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Korea Agency of HACCP Accreditation and Services
○ Website: http://www.bofood.kr/
Add to Calendar
June 19, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Asia/Seoul Timezone