The Busan Marine Natural History Museum Exchange Exhibition: ‘The Inner Beauty of Fish’ takes place from April 30 to July 21, 2019 at the Busan Marine Natural History Museum.
The exhibition, in cooperation with the National Marine Biodiversity Institute of Korea, features about 100 fish specimens, bleached and stained to reveal the complex skeletal structures beneath their scales, as well as colorful photographs of them.
The method for clearing and staining the fish for the demonstration of their skeletal systems will also be introduced academically and aesthetically at the exhibition.
○ Period: April 30 – July 21, 2019
○ Venue: Busan Marine Natural History Museum
○ Opening Hours: 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. (Closed on Mondays and January 1)
○ Free admission
○ For more info.: (051)550-8840
○ Website: http://www.busan.go.kr/sea/index