(Game Show & Trade, All-Round)
○ Period: November 14 – 17, 2019 (BTB: Nov. 14 – 16)
○ Venue: BEXCO
○ Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
○ Admission fee: 10,000 won for adult, 5,000 won for youth
○ Website: http://www.gstar.or.kr/eng/index.asp
○ Organized by Korea Association of Game Industry
○ Managed by G-STAR Organizing Committee, Busan IT Industry Promotion Agency
○ Supported by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
○ Host city: Busan Metropolitan City
In its 15th run this year, Global Game Exhibition G-STAR 2019 will be hosted from November 14 (Thursday) through 17 (Sunday) at BEXCO. G-STAR 2019 is hosted by the Korea Association of Game Industry and organized by the G-STAR Organizing Committee and Busan IT Promotion Industry. Approximately 700 game companies from all over the world will be participating.
G-STAR 2019 will be held in two major pavilions: BTC (online Game Zone, Mobile Game Zone, Arcade Game Zone, Board Game Pavilion, Console Game Pavilion, and SME Pavilion) and BTB (business consultations for game companies, International Pavilion, Business Matching, etc.).Concurrent events will include G-CON (an international gaming conference), Game Invest Market, and Game Industry Job Fair as well as the Korea Game Award and various e-sports events, offering even more entertainment and satisfaction for participating companies, buyers, and visitors.
G-STAR 2019 aims to become a global game culture festival that offers a sweeping overview of global game trends and provides opportunities to enjoy various types of games with friends, family, and loved ones. Further information on G-STAR is available on the official website.