The City of Busan and the Busan Cultural Foundation are hosting the international exchange exhibition of cultural spaces using abandoned industrial properties, “Re:__” from November 17 to December 23 at Sukcheon Hall, F1963.
The exhibition features resources and artwork about culture-led regeneration projects abroad, including BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art (Gateshead, UK), BankART 1929 (Yokohama, Japan), Pier-2 Art Center (Kaohsiung, Taiwan), Kulturåtrnet, New Shelter Plan and Fabrikken (Copenhagen, Denmark).
This exhibition is free to visit. It is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
F1963 is a multicultural complex transformed from the old KISWIRE Suyeong factory through the collaboration of the City of Busan and KISWIRE.
For more detailed information about the exhibition, visit the F1963 website at
International Exchange Exhibition of Cultural Spaces using Abandoned Industrial Properties “Re:___”
○ Period: November 17 – December 23, 2018
○ Venue: Sukcheon Hall, F1963
○ Free admission
○ Hours of Operation: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last admission is one hour before closing.)
○ Hosted by: Busan Metropolitan City, KISWIRE
○ Organized by: Busan Cultural Foundation