keb-hana-728-90

Fire Breaks Out in Men’s Locker Room at Hilton Hotel in Gijang

A fire broke out at a men’s locker room at the Hilton Hotel in Gijang-gun at 1:30 am Friday morning.

Sprinklers went off with the fire and employees managed to put it out within 8 minutes.

According to police, minimal damage occurred to property, including damage to the dryer where the fire had started.

There were no casualties because the swimming pool was not in operation.

As the fire was extinguished quickly, an alarm did not sound off in the guest rooms.

The police are looking further into the cause of the fire.

blank
BeFM Newshttp://www.befm.or.kr
Listen to Busan's only English radio station at 90.5 FM. News reports at 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm and 10 pm live.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Twice-weekly updates to your inbox

The Latest

Busan
haze
27 ° C
28 °
26 °
83 %
1.5kmh
40 %
Mon
25 °
Tue
30 °
Wed
28 °
Thu
28 °
Fri
26 °

Dine & Drink

Travel